SERVPRO Is Ready For Any Weather Emergency
After a storm damages your home or business you can feel lost and vulnerable. Luckily for you, restoring storm and fire damage is the cornerstone of our business. SERVPRO offers 24-hour emergency service meaning we can respond immediately and return your property to its pre-storm condition.
Our employees are trained in storm damage restoration. Our restoration process puts an emphasis on scientific drying techniques, progress monitoring and documentation. SERVPRO has over 1,700 Franchises across the U.S. That means that if a catastrophic storm strikes we can call in additional recourses.
What To Do After Flooding
- Remove excess water by mopping and blotting.
- Wipe excess water from wood furniture after removal of lamps and tabletop items.
- Remove and prop wet upholstery and cushions.
- Place aluminum foil or wood blocks between furniture legs and wet carpeting.
- Turn air conditioning on for maximum drying in summer.
- Remove colored rugs from wet carpeting.
- Remove art objects to a safe, dry place.
- Gather loose items from floors.
What NOT To Do After Flooding
- Don't leave wet fabrics in place. Hang furs and leather goods.
- Don't leave books, magazines or other colored items on wet carpet or floors.
- Don't use your household vacuum to remove water.
- Don't use television or other household appliances.
- Don't turn on ceiling fixtures if ceiling is wet, and keep out of rooms where ceilings are sagging.
When you see the next weather report you can rest easy because SERVPRO is ready to make it “Like it never even happened.”