Recent Why SERVPRO Posts
What We Do
SERVPRO is a cleaning and restoration company dedicated to serving your cleaning and restoration needs, remediating damage “Like it never even happened.” SERVPRO of Western Lake County is an independently owned and operated franchise owned by James & Nancy Adomitis, to learn more about Todd and Tina, check out our Company Profile.
SERVPRO Franchise Professionals are leader is fire and water damage cleanup and restoration, as well as mold mitigation and remediation. We are faster to any size disaster, no damage is too small for SERVPRO of Western Lake County
Are you in need of any cleaning or restoration services? Call SERVPRO of Western Lake County today! (219) 922-9300
We offer many services, including fire and water damage restoration, mold remediation, as well as various cleaning services. We clean from your flooring to your ceiling. We can help you with any of your carpet, wall, and ceiling cleaning as well as cleaning your HVAC, air ducts, and much more. Visit our Cleaning Services Overview page for more information about SERVPRO of Western Lake County.
Tools of the Trade
Here are SERVPRO of Western Lake County we bring you the best tools of the trade to make it "Like it never even happened." Our goal is to always use the most cost conscious and effective tools.
Here's a look at some of the technology we use!
- Commercial Dehumidifier: This is used to prevent secondary damage, mold, and wet walls that won’t dry with a semi-gloss paint. We use this often to dry out rooms. We even drill holes in the baseboards to make sure we get the water out from behind them, where mold can grow.
- Injecti-Dry Equipment: We inject warm, dry air and dry the walls instead of having to cut the walls out.
- Hardwood Floor Drying Mat System: This special hardwood floor drying mat system allows the mats to go on the floor and suck the water out of the floor. They are perforated to soak up the water quickly. Customers can save $1,000’s by drying the floors instead of having to replace them.
- Deodorization: We use air scrubbers for air quality. They contain HEPA filters and deodorizers.
You can trust the in the event of fire or water damage we are dedicated to use the best technology on your space.
Here to Help®
Here to Help®
Hurricane Florence made landfall causing significant flooding and wind destruction in North and South Carolina, and our local SERVPRO Franchises are already in place and ready to respond.
This mentality is why we became part of the SERVPRO family. The community involvement and Here to Help® campaign is an important element of SERVPRO.
Your local SERVPRO team has stayed right here in Northwest Indiana to help serve our community and storm-damage needs. Our hearts are with those impacted by Hurricane Florence.
Why Choose SERVPRO of Western Lake County?
A Fast Response Is Crucial:
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs. Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Western Lake County arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Highly Trained Water Damage Specialists
SERVPRO of Western Lake County specializes in water and storm damage restoration, including damage caused by hurricanes, storm surges, and wind damage. SERVPRO of Western Lake County has extensive water damage restoration training that enables them to get you back to normal.
The Resources to Handle Storms and Disasters
The SERVPRO of Western Lake County Disaster Recovery Team can provide help whether you're dealing with a tornado, blizzard or flood. Should a disaster strike near you, we are available 24 hours a day and 365 days a year, SERVPRO of Western Lake County Franchise is prepared for the unpredictable.
Why you should work with an IICRC Certified Firm
We are an IICRC Certified Firm!
SERVPRO of Western Lake County is an IICRC firm. The Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) creates the standards for the restoration industry and provides training and certification to restoration companies. I
IICRC Certified Firms must
• Present accurate information to consumers and conduct business with honesty and integrity.
• Require a technician on all jobs who has been formally trained and passed all required tests.
• Require a continuing education program to keep technicians up-to-date on the latest changes in the industry.
• Maintain liability insurance to protect all parties in the event of an accident.
• Maintain a written complaint policy and agree to Better Business Bureau or similar arbitration to resolve disputes, and accept the conclusions and recommendations of arbitration.
About SERVPRO of Western Lake County
SERVPRO of Western Lake County specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage event. Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration and we are an IICRC Certified Firm. In fact, both owners are IICRC certified as Master Water Restorers! Very rare indeed. This is what sets SERVPRO of Western Lake County apart. We believe in continuous training: from initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property.