Recent Before & After Photos

When Fire Strikes Your Building, SERVPRO Can Help!


This unfortunate accident was a pretty common kitchen grease fire. Many of you know but for those who don't know grease fires can not be put out with water, and... READ MORE



SERVPRO is here to help get your commercial business back up and running when disaster strikes!


There's never a convenient time for fire or water damage to strike your commercial property. Every hour spent cleaning up is an hour of lost revenue and product... READ MORE



SERVPRO Tips: Sometimes business bathrooms need some extra TLC!


With all the traffic in and out of commercial facilities and their bathrooms sometimes you might need a little extra help getting the public restrooms cleaned u... READ MORE



When Fire Attacks Your Home


This multi-family home was vandalized and a product of arson. The combination of arson and vandalism ended up causing damage to all three of the floors. Our Fir... READ MORE



Overflowing bathroom? SERVPRO can help!


When your bathroom is overflowing or unfit to be used call SERVPRO. The bathroom in this commercial building had an overflow problem that our technicians were a... READ MORE



Sewer Backup


We recently had a commercial customer that experienced a major sewage backup at their business. It was a dirty job but we are always happy to help get a busines... READ MORE



Hoarding and Water Damage Cleanup


We recently had an interesting call to clean up the home of a compulsive hoarder. You can read up on all the cleaning services we offer here. In this case, we w... READ MORE



Fire Cleanup


The exit light shows a phenomenon called soot webs. These soot webs form when ionized (i.e. has an electric charge) soot particles stick together in chains. The... READ MORE



Gary School Water Damage


These pictures are from a school in Gary that had a sprinkler head break. The water damage covered over 8,000 square feet. The sprinklers had never been flushe... READ MORE



Fire Damaged Candlesticks


These beautiful candlesticks, pictured above, suffered damage in a fire located in Northwest Indiana. We were able to clean the soot from the metal and the crys... READ MORE